Extras

Friday, December 14, 2012

Little things

Well, school is over until January for Derrik and the end of February for me. I know, I thought I'd be done this semester too. but no, I'm kind of a doe-doe head. Anyhoo. We are on a break and that's what's important!

Christmas is in a week, which means Charlye and Becca are home!!!! I am WAY excited. I miss my sisters so, so much. I cannot wait to see them. It will be a happy time.

Derrik is working full time now and I will be picking up my hobby of stamping and card making. I also hope to be doing more things that I find on pinterest :) More on that, later.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having my evenings with Derrik. It's the best, it really is. We can do dates every night if we wanted! We watch a movie at least two times a week (yeah, that's a big accomplishment - especially considering I fall asleep most times in front of the t.v. haha), we eat dinner together (that's never going to change), and we just get to be together. His family is really great at letting us have our time, even though it's been a long time since they've had him at night, too.

It's basketball season and Derrik and Brian (father in law) LOVE watching the games together. I let them (I'm such a great wife, I know) because I know it's strengthening their bond. It also gives me time to read or blog or something. Basketball season is fun :)

Well, that's all the time I have for now. Besides school, nothing much has happened! I'm sure we will have a fun filled holiday season to report about though! :)

No comments: