Extras

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Beauty

I was going through my pictures, organzing, when I came across a couple of fun ones. Thought I'd share :)

This is me, when I was a baby. Cute, I know ;)

This was taken at the Getty, a few years ago. Rebecca, Kelsie, and me.

This cute kid is my handsome husband!! I think he was in about 4th grade here.
Looking at this right now, I can see his brothers a LOT.
I hope my little boys (if I have any) look just like him! Hehe :)

This is Finley McGowen. She was just looking at him like this,
so I had Tyaan take a picture. I think it's precious. She is curious, I think.
Finley knows Derrik as "Mr. Fish Man". :)
 
 
Anyway. I thought I'd share those with you. Also, have you ever gotten annoyed by girls who wear mini skirts and ugg boots? Or long pants, a sweater (sometimes even a scarf) and flip flops?? Yeah, I do too. Why? Couldn't decide what the weather was going to be like? And if your legs, upper body, and neck get cold...kind of weird that your feet wouldn't! Mine get cold all the time!!
 
That's all for today.

No comments: