Extras

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weird

I can do work in the kitchen with music playing, but I can't do homework with music playing. I think that's weird. And when I say music playing while doing work in the kitchen, I'm talking my iPod dock is on our breakfast counter, right above the sink, really loud. Cause I love my music loud and cause my neighbors are loud. And cause then that's when I will hear the words properly...especially if it's a new song I'm learning. Because before, I've sung songs wrong - I'll think they say a certain phrase and then one day (either in the car or listening in my earphones or my dock) I will hear what they are really saying. Haha. And then sometimes, the song will make WAY better sense.

Just another fun story on being deaf. :)

Which, BTW, my deafness is rubbing off on Derrik. He is always asking me "what?" or "did you say 'my friend toejam?' " And he swears I'm mumbling...which could be the case, since I've got awesome up to date hearing aids that make me think I'm talking super loud, so I quiet down. Most of the time ;)

No comments: