Extras

Friday, April 27, 2012

I love. . .

Derrik. :)
Gospel.
Family.
Shoes.
Purses.
Laughter.
Grey's Anatomy.
Music.
Dancing. Singing.
Pictures.
Ice cream.
Double stuffed oreos.
Killer Oreo treat from my mom-in-law.
Decorating.
Office supplies.
Netflix.
Drop Dead Diva.
Magnetic notepads. (The long skinny ones with the magnet on the back :) )
Pretending I'm crafty ;)
Sharpie markers.
Painting. Anything.
Cooking/baking.
Flashpoint.
Daisies.
Kit Kats. Twix. M'Ms.
Doing geneology.
My husband coming home at night.
Cleaning. Some days.
Marshmellows.
Reading.
Driving.
Silly games with my hubby.
Computing.
Quotes.
White boards.
Friends. (my human friends and the show ;) )
and of course, blogging.

What do you love?

2 comments:

T.McGowen said...

You!! :D

Brook said...

The morning hours between 5:30 and 7:30 in May when there is no cloud cover and all the birds are singing "Tweet Tweedly, Tweet Tweedly, Tweet Tweedly, La La La La!"