Extras

Monday, April 23, 2012

Book. Store. Church. Date night.

I have begun reading this new book titled Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler. It's really good so far. We just saw it in Sam's Club one day and it looked good, so I bought it.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here, but last week, we went to Hobby Lobby. Oh. My. Word. That is my new favorite home decor/craft place!! I LOVE it! I wanted to buy everything, haha. I did buy a clock that has fish on it (of course!) for only $15. I HAD to!

Church went well yesterday. Our primary kids are sort of crazy,  but sweethearts. Just trying to do their best. Sacrament was good, there were good speakers. We sat in the front so our necks were sort of hurting a little bit, but that didn't discourage us from enjoying the meeting. Next week, Derrik has been asked to substitute as chorister in Primary. The whole primary absolutely adores him, so I'm excited to see how he does. :)

I read an interesting article last night about this woman priest that went to visit the Kansas temple that just opened up. Here is the link in case you didn't catch it: A Female Episcopal Priest Visits Mormon Temple
It really is an excellent article and I believe should be passed on.

This begins another week of school. Tomorrow is our date night! We are going to have dinner and watch a movie at home. :) I'm excited!

Toodles!

No comments: