Extras

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happiness

I love being married. I love being married to Derrik. He is the best husband in the world.

We have had such a fabulous past month together. With the holidays and taking a class together and hanging out with our good friends. I am so happy! Boy, a whole lifetime plus eternity of this?? YES PLEASE!! :)

School has started...the winter intersession. It is only 3 days a week, 730 am to 1210 pm...we have covered Chapters 1-3 already!! PACKED FULL OF INFORMATION!!! But I like it...it forces us to remember the stuff better than during a semester. I have a good feeling about this class :)

We are always making memories; laughing and joking and we love just being together. We can do anything with each other. Shop, read, watch a movie, play games, sleep, or simply just lay there. Sometimes, I'll be cleaning and Derrik will do a water change on his tanks or be helping me and it's great! We are so in love ;)

No comments: