Extras

Monday, January 9, 2012

A few thoughts

School begins for us tomorrow. We are excited because it will give us something to do...for part of the day at least haha.

Tomorrow evening, we are having dinner with our friends, the McGowens. :) I am making this KILLER oreo cookie dessert. It's pretty much the best dessert invented. Haha. :)

I got up this morning and did some chores. It felt good. I am excited to be back in the swing of things, too. School, clean (more), cook dinner and all the "wife" stuff.

We got this super cute tv stand for our living room. So, now we have two black bookshelves and a black tv stand. So it all matches haha. Once I have my darling wall art up, I'll take pictures and post them. We are still finding places for some of Derrik's game stuff because we lost the drawers that we had before that stored the games and things for us. So, once it looks a bit nicer, I' post pictures :)

Well, that's about it! I wish I was as good as Stephanie Ferrante at taking pictures :/ I will get better! :) That's my New Year's resolution haha :)

1 comment:

Steph Ferrante said...

You're so cute! lol
Every time I feel too lazy to take pictures...I just remember that I'll regret it later. lol So I take pictures ALL the time!

I love your blog layout :)