Extras

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friends and Family

Our friends, Michael and Tyaan, are moving into our complex!! I am SUPER excited!! All 4 of us are, really. They will be just across the complex, not too long of a walk ;) We have so many plans lol. And I'll get to see my favorite Finley even more now!! :)

Today finishes our second week of winter intersession. Um wow! Lol. Time flew by! Both Derrik and I are doing well in the class. We recommend our teacher :) I registered for my classes for Spring semester yesterday and D registers tomorrow. I'm done in the Spring and I think he will be done at SAC come Fall :) Yay!

Since Becca is getting married, we decided to pass on our little entertainment center that we started out with (borrowed from my mom) and found a perfect tv stand for us. We have two bookshelves that will go around it. But, until Becca moves into her apartment (hopefully in a couple of weeks) we will be keeping the 3 other pieces of furniture that is going to her. So you can imagine our little apartment is kind of...not cluttered...squished? lol. But it's fun. I just can't wait till we can fully set up our new entertainment center. :)

Derrik woke up on Monday to 3 dead fish and one dying. He was upset and sad. No breakdown, but still, it's sad. The 4th one that was dying, was his arowana. He got him the first time he and I hung out, so it was kind of sentimental to us. He is okay now...looking for other fish to replace those because the tank looks "empty" according to Derrik. We'll see what happens!

We've been doing great lately. We have had fun nights with friends and have always kept busy. We still love being together and still love being married ;) That's all for the Peterson household today! :)

No comments: