Extras

Friday, December 30, 2011

What's new?

Well, Christmas is over! It was a wonderful holiday! Christmas eve with my family and Christmas day with Derrik's family. We both had a wonderful weekend.

Derrik has had this whole week off during the day, so we were able to get lots of stuff done. Monday, we went to my father's side of the family to celebrate Christmas. That was fun, everyone loved Derrik (who doesn't? ;) ). Tuesday, we did some rearranging in our little place and put away all our Christmas decorations. He went through the choir music for the ward and chose some pieces he wants do this year. We ran up to Target and bought 5 bins for $4.50 each to store decorations in and some of the music stuff. Wednesday, we hung out at home, just talking and laughing and making memories. Wednesday night, we went to eat at my mom's and then he went to work. Thursday, we went out to the Ontario Mills and walked around, then over to Brea to Derrik's favorite fish store and out to dinner at Souplantation. Then we came home and watched Beauty and the Beast and the Lakers game. It was a fun night!

Today I went grocery shopping...I only spent $34!!! AMAZING!! Derrik has to work tonight :/ But I'll be practicing my talk and probably doing a few things around here. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve! I am going to my grandmother's and Derrik is working. He is hoping to make good money. I hope so, too. ;)

Everything is well here! One more week of vacation, then it's time for the winter interesession....boo. But it will be fun. It will give us something to do during the day! Haha.

No comments: