Extras

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fall is almost over!

The fall semester is almost over!! We are so excited!! We are at the point (I was a long time ago) of every morning waking up and saying "I don't want to go today". But we only have 3 more weeks of classes, then the week of finals and we're out!! Yay!! It has been a long semester, but a good one as newlyweds :)

We both start winter session in January - a math class. Boo. But I think it will be fine. we'll go from 7:30 to 12 pm. That's not TOOOOO bad. At least we'll get the afternoon to do homework, before Derrik goes to work. The best part - only Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we'll have the class. Awesome. He'll probably work Monday and Friday with his dad, which is alright. It'll be hard the next few years, while Derrik is finishing school and getting his name out there, once he is officially a chiropractor. I'm excited for him. He's so smart. :)

I LOVE being a wife. Sometimes, I feel like doing nothing, but don't we all? I think so haha. But I love being Derrik's wife and being home when he gets off work. I can't wait to be a mom (no, that's not an announcement). That is all I have ever wanted to do in life. To be a mom. :) One day.

This week is Thanksgiving. Here are a few things I'm thankful for:
1. my Father in Heaven
2. my Savior and Redeemer
3. the Gospel of Jesus Christ
4. my best friend and husband, Derrik
5. my family
6. my home
7. the education I have received

What are you thankful for? :) Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :)

No comments: