Extras

Monday, August 22, 2011

The first week

So! Married life! It's fantastic! The first week was tough, with Derrik going back to work. I missed him so much and I got lonely, so my mom came and hung out with me :) Our cute little home is all put together, now we'll just be hanging stuff up. Last thing! Yay! :) I've got our menus planned for the next two weeks and our shopping list. I love the system of the Food Nanny. It's AWESOME and I reccommend it for everyone!

I got my hair cut, so I feel like a new, young wife. I love it. I think Derrik is going to like it as well. We are getting our wedding pictures tonight! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! I know they turned out beautiful. I'll post some on Wednesday.

Our new ward is way fun, too. It was our first day yesterday and everyone was so loving and welcomed us with open arms. I think we are going to enjoy being in this ward for awhile. The bishop said that their job is to convince us to stay for forever. We'll see how well they do ;)

That's it for this report! See ya Wednesday!

No comments: