Extras

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MARRIED!!!

August 6, 2011

What a beautiful, amazing, wonderful day. Everything went perfect. I love my husband. Our cute home is coming together quite nicely. I'll post pictures once we've got things on the wall. A couple weeks. We got all our wedding gifts put away and we're now just working on assembling our bookshelves we got and putting little things in their places. I feel like a wife now! I've cooked dinner and we just had leftovers tonight because I was working on our place all day. It's SUPER cute!! Derrik is going to get his fish tank put together in the next couple days so we can have his fun fishies over with us now :)

I love my new home, my husband, and the gospel. :)

1 comment:

Steph Ferrante said...

yay :) you'll love it more and more each day! keep track of your newlywed moments! those are the best :D