Extras

Saturday, July 5, 2014

9 months

9 months ago, my sweet Jace was born. It was a long three and a half days to get him here, but when he arrived, it was the sweetest thing. I love him so much; he has brought me so much happiness. Jace is my best friend. You laugh at that, but you'd only understand if you had children of your own. I know there will probably be times when he is upset at me or doesn't like me, but I know he will always love me. I'm his momma.

Jace says mama, he can stand on his own for about a minute, puffs his cheeks up with air, recognizes himself in pictures, sings along when the piano is playing, plays peek a boo on his own (he starts the game by hiding), waves hi/bye, LOVES the water, and loves eating food - adult food more then his baby food! He is just the sweetest thing.



No comments: