Extras

Friday, June 13, 2014

The gospel

The gospel is a HUGE blessing in our lives. We are an eternal family - which means death isn't the end for us. We believe we will be together forever, as long as we obey the commandments and keep true to the covenants we made in the temple.

I (Denise) recently have started truly, really, studying the life of Christ. I knew it before, of course, but I wanted to know more, understand more, come to love Christ even more (yes, that's always possible). I have found some AMAZING things, so far in my study. Especially some personal revelations that I really needed to hear, or read, at this time in my life.

When I look at my son or when I listen to him babbling and playing, I am overwhelmed with love, with gratefulness, with joy. It is so fun watching him learn. Even if it involves me constantly getting up to bring him back to his blanket and toys. It is amazing how much he learns in a short amount of time. Since he has been crawling, he just wants to get everywhere! He makes himself, his parents, and his family and friends around him smile and laugh. He has such a personality already, I cannot wait until he is older! But I am definitely enjoying this time!

No comments: