Extras

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Catch-up!

We are just over ten months for little Jace! He has started walking! Baby steps, but he will definitely be walking by his first birthday! :) He loves eating everything and hasn't hit any allergies yet (knock on wood). Jace acts just like his daddy, it's fantastic. We love this guy so much!
 


 
 
Derrik & I also hit our three year anniversary. Three years!! Wow! It doesn't feel like it's only been that long - feels like it has been longer! I love that feeling. I love that we are still finding things out about each other - we shouldn't know each other super well, I think. Not yet, anyway. It's fun to discover new things about each other and also about ourselves, as well. We went to our traditional places - Cask'n'Cleaver, where we had our wedding dinner and Razzle Dazzle (frozen yogurt) where Derrik proposed to me :) It was a sweet night and fun to be by ourselves.
 



(The picture got cut off - but our sign says "Est. 2011")
 
 
I love that man so much. He is my favorite. He makes me laugh and feel like a million bucks everyday. He's my best friend. And I never have to worry about him leaving me. He will always be my best friend. My true friend who sticks by me, no matter what. 

No comments: