Extras

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

41 weeks

Yup, overdue! I'm getting induced tomorrow. So our baby boy will definitely be here this weekend. It's exciting! Derrik is betting Friday morning at 3:30 am. We'll see! 

We are so anxious! We have been ready for awhile now! I just wish my body would cooperate...I wanted the whole excitement of calling Derrik "My water broke" or "I'm having contractions!" That will come when we call our families. The only sign that shows I'm ready to give birth is this cute boy of mine has been in position for a couple weeks now. 

I'll update when I can! Here is the latest picture of me: 

Do I even look like I'm overdue?? I know I've dropped a little...but I don't look ready to pop! But a lot of that is cause I only gained 25 pounds the whole pregnancy!! Go me! :)

No comments: