Extras

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Am I there yet?

Lots of things going on this week!! I have washed, folded, and put away every burp cloth, piece of clothing, and blanket this little boy owns already!! His nursery is all set up, just a couple last things to hang up. It's so darling!! Below are some pictures of it :)

I'm due in exactly two weeks. I really, really hope I am on time, if not early!! I want to meet this little boy, I want to be done being pregnant - going to the restroom 6 times a night, being tired all the time, being hungry every hour, being sore everywhere, and not having a baby!! :) soon!! 

This is from the doorway. 

This is from in front of his closet. You can see the picture frame we still need to hang up and the books are waiting for the arrival of two things - little hands to turn the pages and a shelf!! :) 

This is me at 37.5 weeks! :) 

No comments: