Extras

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

9 Weeks Day 7

Wow!! Tomorrow is already 10 weeks!! Time flies! I can hardly wait!! Everything is going well so far. I haven't started eating weird things yet! I'm always wanting fried chicken though. And currently I want a big slurpee. :) I'm really tired all the time still. I've heard from a few people that when they were in their second trimester, they felt great! Then third trimester. . .back to feeling like it was first trimester, with the added *bonus* of feeling huge and ready to pop! Haha. :) I can't wait!

School started yesterday. It's going to be a good last (finally!!!!) semester. I've got 4 classes and they all seem to be like they will be fun classes. I was so tired by my third class though....then I got to my last class and my professor cheered me up. That class (computer class) will be way fun :) I think being gone all day Tuesdays will help the week go by fast. Cause it's already Wednesday!

Some random statements:

I got some good sleep last night. . . I'll still be taking a nap sometime today ;) Plus, starting on some homework.
So I ate a turkey and provolone cheese sandwich on ciabatta bread yesterday for lunch. It was good...I liked it, but I don't think baby liked it!! That's kind of amazing to me, how I'll eat something that I love and now I have someone else who says, um no. No more of that. Baby really likes water though :) Which is a good thing!
I'm going to get into cardmaking more. I love stamping, I just feel I don't have a very creative side. I was talking to my wonderful mom the other day and she said it just takes practice. She really motivated me to start doing it on my own instead of just at my stamping club. So begin on my own, I shall! :) I'll post pictures as I go along.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Being creatives does not mean being 'original'. Once you learn
that it is easy...you might just see a color combination that you like and adapt it to your project, or you might see a scrapping project and adapt it to your card, ie the character, flower, dodad, etc. Just have fun!

nana said...

by the way, turkey has a natural ingredient which helps you fall asleep

Derrik and Denise said...

Nana, that's exactly what Mom told me!! About being creative. I'm excited to start making my own cards! :) Thanks for the tip about turkey! :)