Extras

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

8 weeks, day 7

Which means I'm almost 9 weeks along. Which is really exciting!!! :)

March 8 is my first official doctor's visit. I'm so excited!! I THINK we will get to hear the baby's heartbeat, but I'm not sure. Either way, it'll still be so exciting. :)

I'm still really tired all the time. I take a nap everyday. Even if it's only 30 min (usually it's at least an hour). Then I'm ready for lights out by 10, 10:30 pm. Which is fine by Derrik, seeing that he gets up at 5:20 every morning.

I have gotten some food cravings. Mostly for french fries. One night I got it for fried chicken. I kind of want a baked potato now. . .anyway! Pregnancy is fun. I'm looking forward to my second trimester. I hear and read that the second trimester is when you feel great! Then third trimester, you're back to feeling tired and gross and huge. Haha. I'm excited no matter what.

It has been so fun to think about what our baby will look like. Imagining the personality it will have. Coming up with names! We both hope it's a boy, for various reasons. I hope it's just like my cute Derrik. All the stories I hear about when he was little are fantastic. He was the cutest kid ever! (it sounds like anyway).

We are so excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! I look forward to you blogging about your baby and how everything is going!

Derrik and Denise said...

Thank you Jennifer!! We are super excited!!! :D