Extras

Monday, June 11, 2012

Long days and shopping!

Have you ever had those days where it seems to go by soooooo........slllllooowww?
Well, I have.

Today was one of them. Derrik was working all day. I got to see him for 10 min at lunch and two hours before Domino's. Those parts were nice :) But the rest of the day...it just seemed so long. I'm beginning to think I should have went shopping with my mother in law today instead of tomorrow haha :) I did things around the house, I was just bored by myself. Oh well, I lived!

Tomorrow I'm going birthday shopping with my mom in law. I'm excited! What did I do when I found out? That's right - got on Pinterest and went to "Women's Apparel" and got some inspiration. I definitely want color in my wardrobe. Lots of color! I love A LOT of the outfits I saw on there; I'm going to focus on mostly the tops and the accessories. Hopefully, I will be successful in finding what I want. We shall see!

Oh yes, and just 6 more days till Lake Shasta! Don't worry, I'll be sure to take LOTS of pictures!! :)

Have a wonderful day tomorrow! I know I will! ;)

No comments: