Extras

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School's Out!

Well, okay, almost! But two weeks!! :) Then finals...blech.
Here's a few updates with the two lovebirds :)

We are going to shasta in two weeks!! :) That's pretty fun to think about. I am getting more and more excited. To be with family, friends, and a whole week with my hubby!! UM, YES PLEASE!!! =D I don't even mind sharing him! ;)

We have really strengthened our bond as friends and husband/wife. We've both changed and grown so much, it's crazy!

My computer broke :( It died a couple weeks ago...I did everything I could think of to revive it, but I guess it signed a DNR form (do not resuscitate). Sad day. I was, however, able to save my pictures and important documents. I have over 11,000 pictures on my computer!!! That's crazy!! I know what I'll be doing the next few weeks! ;) Now, Derrik & I will be sharing his computer. Which I have no problem with...but, I do miss mine. Also, I have to redownload all my music from my iPod. BUMMER. Luckily, a little handy application called Dropbox was invented. Pretty genius. :) Yay for smart computer people!

For our date night last week, we went to lunch at In 'N' Out, had Derrik fitted for Brian's wedding, then went to WalMart to look around. Then we came home and made dinner together :) Later, we made brownies. We watched Harry Potter movie 4 and ate brownies and ice cream. Once again, a fun date! No pictures! Dang it!
This week, we're staying in and watching HP number 5 and relaxing. :)

Hope all is well with everyone! :)

Ps sorry I've been lackin on the recipes tab :/ I'll get on it!!

No comments: