Extras

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[Insert title here]

Summer for us is about a month away!! Yay!! I can hardly wait (as usual).

The week after school, we are going to Lake Shasta. It will be my first time. I am excited, because my hubby is so excited! Every time it comes up, he gets all giddy. I absolutely LOVE it. So I am excited to see how great it is. :) I'm sure it will be!

Tonight was a good night. After dinner, I cleaned up our little home and organized some things and straightened up the patio and then showered and my mom came over and visited me while Derrik is at work. It was so nice, I love visiting with my momma :)

Sunday was a wonderful day for us. Derrik was at school all day, so I went to church with my family and then to my parent's house after for dinner and to visit. Derrik got out early and was able to eat dinner with us and visit with my family, too. Then, we went to visit his family and see his mom. We had his favorite dessert - strawberry shortcake. I hope I can one day make it as good as my mother in law does! I LOVE it! :) It was fun being with them, too. I love visiting with family :)

I had my first night of baby-sitting these two darling boys for a friend of mine. They were good. It's preparing me for when I am a mom. And possibly a mom of boys haha :) I'm looking forward to other days that I will watch them. :)

Hope all is well with everyone! :)

No comments: