Extras

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fun

Today was a lot of fun for me. Derrik & I just hung out. He sold some fish, so we went to meet the guy and all that jazz. Then we came home and I read while he played his DS. Then we sang different songs that we heard on the radio. But our own version. Like Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" especially. That song always makes Derrik laugh! I just can't seem to get one part right...so I made my own version. We used to not really like that song...but it's actually really fun to dance to and sing along with! :)

We decided we were in the mood for something sweet. So we talked. And decided to go to Target to get a gift card for our cousin's wedding gift and walk around and check out their delicious treats section that we sometimes tortured ourselves going to other times haha. Well, turned out Target-not so great on the dessert section. We thought there was more than meets the eye...nope! So, we got what we needed and went to Albertson's. We found Double Chocolate brownies...DELISH. We had to fill up on gas, so while I was doing that (I have to learn how to and A+ on my first try!!) D helped himself to one...two brownies! I said no more till I get some!

We got home and I enjoyed a couple brownies for myself. :) Mmm. And a glass of milk! Then, we got ready to go for the evening (him work and me the reception). He got his guitar and sang and played for me. Beautiful as always :) I love that boy!!

I'm also doing really well driving :) Getting better every time I get behind the wheel! :)

Life is fun. Silly. Maddening. Crazy. Frustrating. Boring. Ridiculous. Easy. Hard. Unfair. Long. But, as long as you have someone by your side, it's AWESOME. :)

No comments: