Extras

Monday, March 12, 2012

Just an update

For my fellow bloggers and anyone following...haha.

Things are going well. We are starting our third week of school already. Seems like time has flown, but then again, it's kind of like "really? only week 3?" haha. You can tell I'm totally done with the whole school thing...Derrik is still working at his two jobs (blessed and lucky I am indeed) and going to school! He is awesome.

I am doing well in my Mary Kay business. Please spread the word: March 20, 2012, I am having a 20% OFF EVERYTHING all day sale! Go to www.marykay.com and check out all our new products. We even have a line for men and it's pretty awesome. :) Thanks!

School for both of us is going well. :) We are enjoying our semester.

That's it for the Peterson's. :)

No comments: