Extras

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Partyin'

Laundry is currently being done. While I am blasting the music. Well, not blasting, but you get it. I am also dancing and viewing pinterest...looking, admiring, remembering. I want to do A LOT of what I see on there in my future home. Some I can do now, in our cute little apartment, but most of the things I see I have to wait. For when Derrik is a chiropractor. :)

Speaking of work, future home, and money....I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. E-mail me to book your own facial and make-over party! denisepeterson8611@gmail.com
I am WAY excited. :) Hopefully it all works out. I am confident it will, it's just a little rocky starting out (we had a tough couple of months, who doesn't?). But I am determined. I want to make some moo-lah! :)

No comments: