Extras

Monday, October 17, 2011

Married life.

This past weekend (Thursday thru Saturday) we went to the Colorado River with the Peterson family. I am not an outdoors person, so I was not estatic about the trip. . .it ended up being a super fun weekend. I rode the Sea Doo's all weekend long, haha. Derrik rode with me, too. My favorite part was seeing him in his environment. He's grown up doing stuff like that.

Sadly, no pictures! :( I KNOW, I'm terrible! Nobody would have liked being in pictures anyway, haha. Neither one of us got burned too badly. . .two little circles on my knees from the sea doo's and like a strip on each shoulder and Derrik had a burned neck. By Sunday morning, however, nothing was bothering us. :)

School is almost over. . .midterms are coming up, thank heavens!

I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE SEMESTER LEFT AT MT. SAC!!! Yeah, that's right!!! 3 more classes!! I'm SUPER excited!! It's a math class and two computer classes. I'll probably take my math in the winter with Derrik and my two computer classes in Spring. And I could take another walking class or a fun class. I am so so excited!! And depending on where we are by next semester, I'm not sure if I'll be going to school in the fall. That might be when I start working and being the breadwinner so that Derrik can focus on his schooling. He'll be done in Spring of 2013 and starting SCU (Southern California University of Health and Science) Fall of 2013, then 3 years and 4 months at that school. I'm excited for him. He's a smart boy, he'll get through all that easily.

Our home gets better each day. We say our prayers and read our scriptures and have lots of discussions about the gospel. I love talking with him. Life is great. :)

No comments: