Extras

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My sweet fiance

Warning: This post will be mushy :)

Derrik is the sweetest, kindest, most gentle guy I've ever known. He puts others first and really cares about others. He likes to make people happy and laugh. He's the best guy I know. And I get him. For time and all eternity. How blessed am I?


He is just. . .a sweet guy. He wants me to be happy and does whatever it takes to make me happy. Just little things he does - telling me he loves me, buying a Kit Kat bar and splitting it with me, paying attention to the things I say/do, saying sweet things to me, bringing me home, giving me a hug and kiss everytime he sees me . . . among other things. I am so in love with him.

We went to Disneyland the other day to preview the new Star Tours ride (awesome, btw) and took some pictures. Here's one of my favorites. He's cute, huh? =)




No comments: