Extras

Monday, July 22, 2013

30 weeks

And 2 days! This boy of mine has kept me busy!! We are finally putting his nursery together - well it's ready for more stuff after my two baby showers anyway. I have gone in and sat in my rocking chair, imagining when I have a handsome baby boy in my arms :) 

In just a week(!) my oldest sister is coming into town from Utah and we are going up to my family's cabin in the mountains to spend a few days. Pretty excited for that! I just wish we could all be together!! Makes me way, way excited for Christmas!! My whole family together, plus one new member! *giggles* 

I'm still craving donuts and French fries like nobody's business. Chocolate specifically. Mmm mmmm!! I LOVE looking at little boy's clothes!! Our baby will be one stylish little boy!! How do you see a darling church outfit (I mean the whole shebang - shirt, slacks, vest, and tie! Even a jacket!!) and not just fall in love with it??!! So excited!! 

That's the update for now! Just 2 more months till his arrival date! Let us hope he is on time!! :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Denise, this is Lisa, Rebecca's friend. We just had a baby boy in March and I have some baby clothes (0-3 months mostly, and probably 6 months also by the time you have your little guy) and a Rock N Play I can give you if you are interested. My email address is mcsnokaoi(at)gmail.com if you are interested :)