Extras

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm not the active one. . .

. . . this baby of ours is! I know I should be a little bit more active, but pretty much, my favorite thing to do lately is either sit or lay down - I feel my little guy moving!! I LOVE it! No, it doesn't ever bother me.

Okay, that's a little bit of a white lie. It bothers me when I'm finally ready to fall asleep at night. But, I've found that when I tell him "good night my sweet boy, I love you". He calms down. I think that's a good thing! Hopefully it'll be that easy when he's in my arms! =)

I cannot wait to be a mom! To have a baby that cries and wants me, not someone else (besides his daddy), someone that will love me, call me mommy. It's been a dream for such a long time that now it's finally here and happening. 3 months from today is when he is due. We'll see if he is stubborn or not. Which, both his parents can be at times ;)

Baby Peterson LOVES when mom drinks soda or eats sweets. He goes crazy! He loves hearing us talk, likes being at church, and seems to know when I'm talking about him - he moves around a bit. Smart baby? I think yes! He does have Derrik for a dad ;)

We've decided that Derrik is probably going to be the favorite parent. The children will come to mom first, but if they don't like the answer she gives, they'll go to dad. I'm okay with that - Derrik has assured me he will always be on the same page as me. But, we'll see if our kids can do that same puppy dog look their dad does when they want something!

I can't wait to meet him, see his personality, his looks, smile, eventually hear his voice. I just can't wait!

I'm 25 weeks along here!

No comments: