Extras

Friday, March 29, 2013

14 weeks!

I am in my second trimester! Yay! That means (hopefully) food(s) will start sounding and smelling better! I actually can eat stuff, it's just . . . late at night is when I'll be hungry. Like, we are in bed, ready to fall asleep late at night! "I'm hungry, Derrik. French fries sounds good, a smoothie sounds good, chocolate!, hamburger. . ." and my amazing hubby says, "what would you like, we can go get it". Usually, I'll just eat a bowl of cereal cause I don't want to go out somewhere to get something. It all works out =)

Baby is doing well! Because of my seizures, I'm going to see a genetics counselor in a week, just to see if there is anything extra either my OB needs to do or I need to do. Am I worried? Definitely not. I know the Lord is with me and everything will work out. He doesn't give us anything we cannot handle. And it just so happens, I was extremely blessed with a fantastic husband and two great families that can help me through anything. =)

We are doing school this semester, we've both got 4 classes. It's going well for us! Of course, we can't wait till June! I'll be graduating this semester (go me!) and Derrik will graduate in the fall (if all goes according to plan, if not then spring of 2014). He's a hard worker, so he will get done fast!

That's all for now, folks! Thanks for reading!

No comments: