Extras

Monday, August 6, 2012

One year!!

Today, August 6, 2012, is our one year anniversary!!!

We are going out to dinner tomorrow night at Cask 'n' Cleaver, which is where we had dinner a year ago :) We are excited! It should be quite delicious, seeing as how it's a steak place. Then, a little bit of grocery shopping for our Zion National Park, UT weekend trip this weekend! Yay! :) We are excited for that as well!!

I love Derrik. He is the most amazing man. He has so many great qualities and I could not imagine myself happier than I am today. He loves me, cares for me, adores me, is sweet and kind, generous and loving, thoughtful and considerate, determined and hard working, crazy and silly, has a great smile and sense of humor, is super smart and has taught me so much in our year of being married. He is my best friend in the entire world.


April 14, 2011 - The night we got engaged.


May 2011 - Engagement photo session


August 6, 2011 - Los Angeles Temple, CA
Wedded for time and eternity


August 8 - 15 Honeymoon in San Diego, CA

March 2012 - Photo session

No comments: