Extras

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We're hooome!

We got home Friday evening. Well, more like Saturday morning. About 12:30 am. We did not get to sleep until 1:45 am, however. We chose to be clean and shiny to get into our nice clean sheets. Boy, it felt so good to have a real shower, real shampoo/conditioner, real soap, and lotioned up, moisturized up, and just clean and shiny.

Lake Shasta was beautiful. It was fun. It was warm, but the water was perfect. It was a great week. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed visiting with extended family that we don't always get to see. I had a birthday, as did my youngest brother in law (18, go Greg!) and my father in law (I won't state his age here ;) ). We had 3 different desserts that week - it was glorious. My in laws are great! They planned the whole trip, along with food and snacks for the week. It was really a great and fun time.

Since we have been home, Derrik has picked up extra shifts at Napa. He works Mon-Fri now, from 9-5. His Domino's schedule is the same. It was kind of strange, not having him on Tuesday all day. But I got him for the evening and that was fun :) I love date nights!

I do have pictures from Shasta, so I will post some of the good ones in a few days. :)

Hope everyone's doing great! 

No comments: