Extras

Thursday, July 21, 2011

16 days

Wow.

Time flies. I'm excited. Derrik's excited. Especially now that we got furniture! Our apartment feels like a real home. I'm excited to be able to move in and fix it all up. :) Stephanie, you inspire me!

Our home is looking cuter as the days go on and I send stuff home with Derrik to put up or set up. But it won't look complete for a few more weeks.

We're both registered for school and looking forward to that. We'll be going Monday - Wednesday and Derrik will be working nights and with his dad Thursdays and Fridays. He's such a hardworker; I'm truly blessed. I love him so much. We are hoping I'll get a job soon - our home is within walking distance of a bunch of places, so the week after we get back from San Diego, I'll be applying everywhere. I'm excited. First job . . . haha.

16 days. Unbelievable. I am so excited, I can't stand it! :)

1 comment:

Steph Ferrante said...

aw! thanks! :) I'm so excited for you! it'll be fun! the best part is decorating walls lol. These next 16 days will be a blurr!!! enjoy every minute of it!