Extras

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A new home

We have found a place to LIVE!!!

That's right, our very own apartment. I'm pretty sure we got it, anyway. I'm just so excited!

It's close to Derrik's family and my family. It'll be easy (I hope) for me to get a job, because everything is within walking distance. Close.

Yesterday while my mom and I were out shopping, I found some stuff that I thought was super cute and perfect to have in our new place. I am SO excited, I can hardly sit still. This will be my first time ever living on my own and Derrik's second time being on his own. I'm happy that it's that way, he can help teach me some things. PLUS, we'll get to use anything that we get for our wedding and I'll be able to put all my cooking skills to good use . . . I am so excited about that.

Derrik and I like to joke that we are going to be the cutest couple ever. We're going to have friends over and just live our life. Sure, all our furniture won't be perfectly matched, but we don't care about that. We're most excited that we will be sealed, for time and eternity and that we will always have each other for support and love and everything else marriage brings.

I definitely reccommend marriage. . . if you can find one half as good as my future husband. If you can't, there's no way you'll ever be happy. ;) [Kidding, of course!] :)

PS The flowers are ordered :)

PPS 6 weeks left!! :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

Steph Ferrante said...

Yay!!!! That's wonderful! It's great having a place of your own. ESPECIALLY as a newlywed couple! :) I'm so excited for you!