Extras

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our first post!

Hello!! I know we aren't officially "The Peterson's" yet....but! I think it's okay to call our blog that right now. I like it ;)

I suppose I shall start off with how he proposed. We got all dressed up in fancy clothes to go to "not so fancy places" for dinner and dessert. We went to Tommy's for dinner then to our favorite frozen yogurt place, Razzle Dazzle (it's delish! go!) And we were sitting on a bench, giggling and talking and enjoying each other's company. Well, I pulled out my camera and told him to stand up and "strike a pose!" So, he did. I showed him the results and he asked me to back away so he could do another one. Well, I backed away and down on one knee he goes. He told me some sweet things and asked me and I said "YES!! YES!! YES!!!!" and gave him a HUGE hug and we just sat and enjoyed it for a few minutes before going back to my house to tell the news. Best Thursday night ever.


I love this boy. He makes me so so so so happy. Derrik makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the entire world. He truly treats me like a princess and wants me to be happy. Ask me our story sometime, it's fun and cute ;)

So the wedding is in 98 DAYS!!!!! We are SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited!!! The best day of everyone's life!! We'll be getting sealed in the Los Angeles Temple on August 6th, 2011. Our reception will be outside at a family friend's home. It's going to be a beautiful day. I just know it. Our colors are sky blue and yellow. The planning is done. . . for the most part. Now it's just putting those plans into actions. :) That's the fun part!

1 comment:

Steph Ferrante said...

Ahhh! how cute!!!!
please post your story! :)